Born on the 29th of October, Femi Glaze, real names 'Femisire J. Ajayi attended the University of Lagos, where he studied Business Administration. Glaze, as he is fondly called by most is the definition of eclectic. In his 20's, he has shown varied interests in diverse aspects of life as we know it.
Always eloquent with words, he has possessed quite an impressive command of the English language since a tender age.
He authored his first book of fine poetry titled ‘Queer Moments’ at the age of 16. This was just a channel for his quieter introverted side as the very next year he took his passion to the internet and launched a self-titled blog styled website, www.glazegonewild.com which was first archieglaze.blogspot.com before he acquired the domain - glazegonewild.
In his words, the site was designed to be an escape for people like him who wanted a revolution in the way things were being done in Nigeria; especially in the media and entertainment sectors. It was a vent for him and other like minds to interact and express their views, which was the reason the site was initially set up. At the age of 18, he founded Bafit Consults, a critique company that majors in brain-storming and constructive thinking and SoSaysGlaze P.R., an outfit that handles all forms of public relations, publicity, personal/corporate outlooks etc. These two outfits were merged in 2013 to form Terzi Di Esperti Media.
Also, in the year 2013, he started his own self-titled live radio show - the GLAZE GONE WILD RADIO SHOW on City 105.1 FM. Since its inception, the show has gained cult follwership from especially the youth and the young at heart; it has become a regular night-time fix for ardent radio listeners. His smooth, sultry voice, borderline weird topics, incredible sense of humour, banter with his guests, and good music from his Disc Jockey (Dj Flammzy) have made the GLAZE GONE WILD RADIO SHOW a fan favourite. With a soft spot for new and young upcoming talents, he is regarded as a beacon of hope for their budding careers.
Over the years, he has gathered experience in content creation, artiste management, television, print, radio, online media and nightclub businesses; working with & for brands such as Etisalat, Coca Cola, Promasidor, The World Bank, Pepsi, GTBank, Nigerian Young Professionals Forum, ipNX etc.
- Owner of www.GLAZEGONEWiLD.com
- Interned at GoldMyne Media Concepts as an Associate Producer (reporting/researching for tv shows – Hitz, Mingle, Video Wheels & Box Office Nigeria).
- Host of Nitelife Radio Show on CityFM 105.1 alongside MTV Base’s Vj search finalist – Kemi Smallz.
- Pioneer producer/presenter of Nitelife On TV which still airs across 10 stations via syndication outside of Lagos. ( www.youtube.com/nitelifetvng )
- Assistant Manager at Koga Lounge, Lagos.
- Producer/Presenter of Dynamix On TV, Nigeria’s biggest youth brand.
- Producer/Presenter of Etisalat’s Cliqfest Campus Tours audio visual projects for Ekiti, Ife, Imo, Port-Harcourt and Benue states.
- Producer/Presenter of the GLAZEGONEWiLD RADiO SHOW on CityFM 105.1, every Saturday from 9pm.
- Senior Executive at Proximity Experiential Marketing.
- Business Unit Head and Producer at Springboard Content Ltd, a member of the Advantage Consortium.
- Producer of the entire Coke Studio In Concert 2014 video projects across 12 states in Nigeria. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9fLGhK2MRerjAW3T5JRAyw )
Follow on Twitter & Instagram - @FemiGlaze